Friday, April 2, 2010

C.TA Glam Couture Launches first Couture Collection!!

I've been SWAMPED with work the fast few weeks trying to get Glam Rock Magazine's Spring 2010 issue ready to launch and The Spring 2010 Line for C.TA ready... it has been hell but I am finally done (for the most part) and I have officially launched both projects!

Check it out and Buy some cute stuff! I really hope you all like my work! It's been hard, since this is my first time really sewing clothing, but considering the good response i've received so far, it's worth it. Can't wait to start on the Fall 2010 Line!

& a special thank you to everyone taking the time to check out my stuff and show your support! Just knowing that someone out there enjoys my stuff and looks forward to my work, makes it ALL worth it!

C.TA Glam Couture Launches first Couture Collection!!
Including the first ever line of couture clothing as well as the usual tee's available at cafepress.com/ctaglamcouture and our Glam Rock Accessories available at tragicglamour.etsy.com.

Check it out now!!


Shop C.TA Glam Couture




Check out the behind the scenes videos here:



No comments:

Post a Comment